Setting standards in the marine industry isn’t always about influencing legislation.
It can also be about looking far into the future and anticipating what direction the industry will take. What decisions will lawmakers make, and how can we be at the forefront of this?
How can we both meet and set the standards? How can we live up to and raise the anticipation of the professionals working on the oceans today and tomorrow?
How can a small company commission an entire fleet of vessels with 80, 160, even 200 vessels?
Without our customers, it wouldn’t be possible. Our partnerships push us to develop and adapt, with our long experience being a vital asset. We have a strong belief that anything is possible, and thanks to our staff and their amazing team spirit, we will transform your vessel into a floating, state-of-the-art IT palace in less than 40 hours.
Preparation is key here. We prepare every single rack and workstation back home, and double-check every single item to be sure everything is in order. Setting up the systems on a standard basis ensures that we monitor all systems in the same way.
Once we’re done, our ambition is to not return for at least five years; thus not until it would likely be time for an update.
Our business model is one-of-a-kind, in terms of IT solutions for the marine industry. We have built up a considerable knowledge base over the years, and are a unique solutions supplier.
IMO regulations require greater IT compliance; something that will increasingly impact your business and daily operations. Sea IT’s BlueCORE solution ensures that your company complies with these regulations, allowing you to focus on your core business.
We think of our customer relations as strong partnerships that grow and evolve over time. We take pride in choosing our partners wisely, always with the express purpose to benefit both parties.
Sea IT provides a fully managed support service, 24/7
● Our support and installation team currently consists of 17 engineers.
● The team monitor on every vessel has between 50 and 100 sensors installed.
● We handle on average 40 customer cases per day.
● We provide monthly security reports.
● We monitor and protect vessels from external and internal attacks.
● The support and installation team has experience with VSAT, FleetBroadband, Iridium, 3G/4G and LTE.
● The support and installation team has experience with third-party communication providers such as Inmarsat, Marlink, NSSL, Telenor Maritime and SpeedCast.